Outreach Coordinator (1-2 hours per week)
- Assists the Director of Outreach and Assistant Director of Outreach with recruitment and retention of parish ambassadors
- Aids the Assistant Director of Outreach with monthly pre-event community/parish young adult event cross promotion
- Leads the Outreach team with in-kind donation solicitation
Assistant Director of Outreach (1-2 hours per week)
- Assist Director of Outreach
- Leads monthly pre-event community/parish young adult cross promotion
- Leads effort to recruit and facilitate new parish ambassadors
- Works with the Director of Outreach and Outreach coordinator to solicit in kind and small donations for monthly events
- Writes thank you cards for donors
Special Events Coordinator
- The Special Events Coordinator is accountable for proactively leading the end-to-end planning, management, and execution of YCP Chicago Signature Events, which include: St. Joseph, Husband of Mary Retreat (Semi-annual), St. Joseph the Worker Member and Donor Reception (Annual), YCP Anniversary Celebration (Annual)
- Additionally, the Special Events Coordinator is expected to attend the annual YCP National Gala & Leadership Conference as a Chicago Chapter Liaison.
- Initiate the preliminary planning required for each signature event
- Suggest, confirm, and finalize the date of each signature event at least three months in advance of each event
- Locate and reserve venues for each signature event at least three months in advance of each event
- Own the end-to-end relationship and coordination with event venue representatives for each event
- Manage all event documentation (e.g. pricing, contracts, insurance, etc.) in collaboration with the Director of Finance and/or Director of Operations
- Develop and execute event programming for all signature events, proactively engaging and collaborating with other relevant chapter leaders as necessary
Assistant Director of Marketing (1-2 hours per week)
- Supports Director of Marketing by working closely with the Graphic Designer to create content for the Chapter’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) while maintaining the YCP brand image and tone throughout all messaging. The Assistant Director will also assist with creating email campaigns as well as other special projects.
- Qualifications: Must be highly reliable, able to maintain organization while working on several projects at once, and maintain the spirit of Young Catholic Professionals in all messages produced. Must be able to commit to a minimum of 1-2 hours a week.
Graphic Designer (1-2 hours per week)
- Works closely with Director of Marketing to create graphics for Executive Speaker Series events, Networking Happy Hours, other YCP Chicago events, as well as graphics for the chapter’s social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Will also assist with any special projects needing graphics (donor fact sheets, event handouts, etc.)
- Qualifications: Familiarity with InDesign and/or Canva, ability to maintain consistent brand image and standards when designing new graphics, ability to remain detail-oriented while managing several design projects at once. Must be able to commit to a minimum of 1-2 hours a week.
Social Media Coordinator (1-2 hours per week)
- Assists Director of Marketing and Assistant Director of Marketing with creating and generating social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Must be able to commit 1-2 hours per week.
Blog Editor (1-2 hours per week)
- Assists Director of Marketing and Assistant Director of Marketing with writing and editing blog posts, generating content, and collaborating with board members, leadership team members, volunteers, and event speakers to generate content. Must be able to commit 1-2 hours per week.
Director of Technology (~5 hours per week)
- Provides technical support at Chapter Events and for Leadership Team, and manages Chapter data and reporting
- Qualifications: Highly reliable, organized, detail-oriented, familiarity with running different reports using available data. Must be able to commit to a minimum of 5 hours per week.
- Attend monthly events and capture highly quality, engaging photos to share on YCP Chicago's social media channels. Must be able to commit 1-2 hours per week outside of monthly events to edit photos and collaborate with the marketing team.